OverBorder Studio’s challenging RPG debut offers fast-paced combat, unique plague powered abilities, and weaponised diseases on PC later this year.
Friday, 27th August 2021 – Team17 and OverBorder Studio have today announced that punishing action-RPG Thymesia launches on PC on 7th December. Set in a once thriving kingdom now fallen to chaos, only the mysterious plague-masked Corvus – a half human, half raven hybrid – can unlock scattered memories and unravel the mysteries that lurk among the plague infected shadows. Charged with the possession of a pair of ravening weapons that can seize the plague from enemies and harness the abilities for himself, Thymesia’s shadowy protagonist is a ferocious adversary for the monsters that lurk in the gloom, combining acquired plague powers with perfectly timed parries and dynamic dodges to smite them.
Wield your enemies’ power against them later this year:
Thymesia Key Features:
- Weaponising diseases: As Corvus, players can seize diseases from enemies and wield them as deadly weapons
- Engaging combat: Players will need to use their entire arsenal to avoid death; dodging attacks and parrying at precisely the right time will be instrumental to survival
- A dark and deadly world: With a sinister and gloomy backdrop, Thymesia oozes character through its environments and setting
- Unforgiving enemies: Corrupted by the plague, and mutated into monsters, the enemies are twisted and incredibly hostile, challenging players at every turn
- Replayability: The ability to customise Corvus and try different builds, coupled with the multiple different endings available, means no two playthroughs are ever the same.
Press interviews over email and video with OverBorder Studio are available to book now; please email [email protected] to secure your slot.